Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Cayondra Kineir'ak I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Cayondra Kineir'ak I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Cayondra Kineir'ak I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Cayondra Kineir'ak I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Cayondra Kineir'ak I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Cayondra Kineir'ak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukutto

Sukutto

Cayondra Kineir'ak Empty
PostSubject: Cayondra Kineir'ak   Cayondra Kineir'ak I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 3:07 pm

[Cayondra Kineir'ak]
  SL Username:Sukutto Fade
  SL Display Name:Sukutto Rayukaga
  Character Name:Cayondra Kineir'ak
  Race: Fire Elf
  Origin: Alternate realm
  Affiliation:N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:
  Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Curious
  • Aesthetic
  • Magnanimous
  • Liberal (not just a political position you pleb)  

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Hedonistic  
  • Dogmatic
  • Uncultured
  • Fawning

• Fire / heat
  • Reptilian creatures
  • Jewellery
  • Spicy food 

Dislikes:

• Thunderstorms
  • Large bodies of water
  • Technology
  • Bird people

Hobbies:

• Likes exotic dancing
  • Burning things
  • Jewellery crafting
  • Practices Tahtib, an Egyptian staff fighting style.

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• Scared of thunderstorms. During her villages raid by the Aivids, they used their powers to summon a thunderstorm. Doing so, they bombarded the village with bolts of lightning, while also suppressing the elves defensive abilities.
  • She is fascinated by characters that have Dragon-like characteristics
  • Her body is a lot warmer than most people. As if holding a warm mug of coffee.
  • Her world is much more primitive than that of Hajime. Technology to them is in the stages of the 15th century renaissance era. The city of Hajime is like an alien world to Cayondra, so she’ll more often than not be wandering the forest or Yokai realm.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual (Ignitus has no concept of gender and feels it is a mortal flaw. When the elves brought a debate about same sex couples before him. He simply shrugged stating “Your kind were denied the pleasure of existence by my kin. If you wish to deny the pleasure of your fellow kin, I'd be obliged to return you all to ash as they did." And so it is that the elves lived without barriers on pleasure, physical and mental.)

Personal Inventory:
Pyromancy catalyst

Specialized Equipment:
Pyromancy catalyst:
Lore info:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:
Raw Pyromancy
Pyromancy in it’s most basic form, is flame that burns from the soul. All things, living or not, have an essence to them. The great beasts were the first beings to realize this, and learned that souls were an amalgamation of all essences. By this very nature, Ignitus grants adolescent elves their pyromancy through a ritual that sets their souls alight with burgundy flame. This grants all elves the ability to produce small flames from their hands, and with disciplined training, eventually any appendage.
Burst of fire from hand and feet, combined with jabs or kicks.
Range: Melee
Damage: Minor fire damage, minimal physical.

Flame Pike
A more complex pyromancy that requires a catalyst to use. With the catalyst in one hand, the caster conjures a narrow bolt of fire in the other and lobs it at the target. When the bolt is loosed from the caster it rapidly launches through the air and doubles in size. On contact with the target it burst into a flurry of fire dealing moderate damage. The bolt can only travel 15m before burning out.
Range: 15 Meters
Damage: Moderate fire damage
Splash damage range: 1 Meter radius, Minor only

Combat weaknesses:
Hydromancus
The fire elves are naturally aligned with fire by nature. Their homelands are a hot spot for volcanic activity, giving their bodies a high heat resistance. This doesn't mean they are fire proof. Being exposed to open flame still causes bodily harm, albeit at a much slower rate.  itself the arcane flames wielded by drakes of their lands. Through many generations of this practice Cayondra’s body is naturally resistant to heat and fire damage.

• When the weather is rainy, all pyromancy deals minor damage regardless of shelter.
  • If Cayondra has been soaked with water, she must spend one post to ‘kindle’ her pyromancy before using an ability. (same thing as casting but sounds cooler)
  • Water damage scales up by a factor of one tier.

Small frame
Typical of those that are in the genus of elves, their defining trait is their smaller than average stature. However, the fire elves are particularly softer than others. Despite the volcanic ash being very fertile, the low precipitation makes agriculture a challenge for the elves.So the fire elves have adapted to a low calorie intake. This makes them very nimble and agile, but it is not without a major drawback to their overall defense.

• Health pool is cut to one tier lower than their current one
  • Currently as a T5 sheet they will have a health pool of only 2 Moderates before collapsing.

Character Backstory:
Prologue:

Part 2 about Cayondra's past and how she got here coming soon!

Last edited by Sukutto on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:30 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Making things look nice. SL name change.)
Back to top Go down
Sukutto

Sukutto

Cayondra Kineir'ak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cayondra Kineir'ak   Cayondra Kineir'ak I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Shamefully bumping this. It's been a while since the original post and it's a ways down the list.

Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Cayondra Kineir'ak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cayondra Kineir'ak   Cayondra Kineir'ak I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Aaaaaye! So hot! Hot Damn!

Let's welcome the Woman of Fire to the Stage!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Cayondra Kineir'ak Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Cayondra Kineir'ak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cayondra Kineir'ak   Cayondra Kineir'ak I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:37 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Cayondra Kineir'ak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cayondra Kineir'ak   Cayondra Kineir'ak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cayondra Kineir'ak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Updating Format-
Jump to: