Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Hiro Kazu (Scythe23) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Hiro Kazu (Scythe23) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Hiro Kazu (Scythe23) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Hiro Kazu (Scythe23) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Hiro Kazu (Scythe23) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Hiro Kazu (Scythe23)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scythe23

Hiro Kazu (Scythe23) Empty
PostSubject: Hiro Kazu (Scythe23)   Hiro Kazu (Scythe23) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 11:07 pm

SL Username:Scythe23
SL Display Name:Scythe23
Character Name:Hiro Kazu
Race:Wolf (If Applicable)
Origin:Hajime City
Affiliation:HCPD (Spoke to Amai Fade, they said I could start as a member)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Light hearted by nature, Loves to tell jokes puns in particular are a favorite of his. Though also short tempered and easily offended.
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Focused-When designated a task he usually sees it to the end
  • Loyal-Takes oaths and friendships very seriously not one to stab others in the back
  • ----
  • ----

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Tunnel vision-Once he's focused on something he tends to ignore everything else entirely
  • Short fuse-Quick to anger and therefore easy to manipulate
  • ----
  • ----

• Being the center of attention
  • Action movies
  • ----
  • ----

Dislikes:

• Cheaters and liars
  • Quiet
  • ----
  • ----

Hobbies:

• Playing Video games
  • Basket ball
  • ----
  • ----

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ----
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----

Sexual Orientation: (Homo)

Personal Inventory:

• Wallet
  • Bubblegum
  • Keys
  • Spare change

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:
All of My characters abilities come from a source not magic, but through Ki energy

Barriers: has the ability to conjure up a Prismatic barrier to protect himself /or/ another person from an attack, usually saved for if something big like a lamp post is about to fall on someone, he'll puta bubble around them to make the lamp post bounce semi-harmlessly to the side. (Can block up to two moderate attacks before shattering)

Energy sword: Focuses his Ki into a sort of sword, can only sustain this for so long, certainly not a go-to weapon, more of a last resort when he's cornered (Does moderate Slashing or Piercing damage)

Ki-blast: Standard Ball of Ki energy that can be hurled at opponents, explodes on impact, these come in two flavors Heavy, which hits hard, but takes more energy to charge up. Or light which is less painful, can be fired swiftly and repeatedly, and moves quicker. (More charge, higher damage 0 charge-minor, 1 post charge-Moderate, 3post charge-Heavy)

Invigorate-A self taught technique this uses all the Ki left in his body to augment his striking power, as well as his movement speed. This causes a particularly massive strain on the body, and can only be used for a short time (2 rounds im thinking would be more than sufficient) After the duration is over, he will collapse from the strain on his body, utterly unconscious. (Damage goes from Minor to moderate under this "Transformation" effect

Combat weaknesses: All of his abilities cause a massive strain on his body, taking from his own life-force to conjure most of them. They take Concentration IE if he cant concentrate, if someone keeps pressing the attack, he cant access his abilities.

Weak to Dark magic. Dark Magic hits him harder than it normally would (Minor becomes moderate, Moderate becomes heavy, et-cetera)

Character Backstory: Grew up in the city and had a rather average life. He did okay in school, only getting into a couple fights when he stepped into defend someone else, usually a friend or someone being ganged up on. He spent most of his time with his best friend Kinen Nanami. Until their ideals took them in two seperate directions, Kinen wanting to join the temple and Hiro wanting to become a police officer. It was his friend Kinen, that taught him how to channel his 'Ki' Into the abilities he has access to.

Last edited by Scythe23 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Kazu (Scythe23)   Hiro Kazu (Scythe23) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:08 pm

Okiis so~ All we need is to make sure we have damage ratios on all of your combat abilities. Since this is a new character, the highest any ability should be is a Moderate per hit. Thus~ Here are some examples of what I think would work:

Barrier: Can take up to two moderates before shattering

Energy sword: does Moderate slashing and piercing damage

Ki-Blast: Does more damage with the more it's powered. No charge = Minor, 1 post charge = Moderate, 3 post charge = Heavy

Invigorate: He's be able to hit with moderates instead of Minor when under this.

Also! I'd like to know how much he can do at max of each of his attacks. Also, please give him another weakness probably to something in particular like Dark Magic or something of the like~!
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Kazu (Scythe23)   Hiro Kazu (Scythe23) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 8:29 pm

PERFECT DUDE! Well done! Welcome to Hajime and enjoy yourself!
Tier 5 - Health pool: 1 Heavy
Hiro Kazu (Scythe23) Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Kazu (Scythe23)   Hiro Kazu (Scythe23) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:51 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Kazu (Scythe23)   Hiro Kazu (Scythe23) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiro Kazu (Scythe23)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Updating Format-
Jump to: