Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
So You Want To Be A Umaken? I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
So You Want To Be A Umaken? I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
So You Want To Be A Umaken? I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
So You Want To Be A Umaken? I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
So You Want To Be A Umaken? I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

So You Want To Be A Umaken?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oka Fukuhara

Oka Fukuhara

So You Want To Be A Umaken? Empty
PostSubject: So You Want To Be A Umaken?   So You Want To Be A Umaken? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 7:16 pm

What Are Umakens
The Umakens are an alien race that moved from Neptune to Earth eons ago. Living beneath the Earth's surface among other alien races, they are a peaceful race that live off resources found from both below, and above the Earth's surface.

Appearance of Umakens
Seen as "living night lights", they are brightly colored beings with multi-colored eyes. Being easy to spot from yards away and are often seen as targets for hostile races. They are not limited to size, ranging from average Human size to the size of a two-story house.

So You Want To Be A Umaken? 3i4R6c6

Personality of The Umakens
The Umakens have different personalities.

Skills of The Umakens
* The Umakens can easily learn new abilities and traits as they are highly intelligent beings. They love to learn and teach so they make wonderful teachers and students.

Weaknesses of The Umakens
* They are targeted by other hostile races for resources, artifacts, relics, and even making hybrids. This does not help the fact that being bright colored beings makes them stick out like a sore thumb.

* Besides being bright, they can easily be killed by anything that would kill normal Humans.

Umaken Current Situation
Their colony had been recently attacked by Reptilians, causing many Umakens to flee while many others perished. Being killed by either the Reptilians or the Earth that had collapsed their beloved home.

If you need help with a Umaken character, send a message to Kanatami on SL. I will make custom Unmaken eye textures and help with color schemes! For free.

(Note: This race and it's name were made up. Do not try looking it up as it was just a word I made up for a race name.)
Back to top Go down

So You Want To Be A Umaken?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Additional Character Information :: In Character Connections-
Jump to: