Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Kaoru Lore (final!) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Kaoru Lore (final!) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Kaoru Lore (final!) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Kaoru Lore (final!) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Kaoru Lore (final!) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Kaoru Lore (final!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoru

Kaoru Lore (final!) Empty
PostSubject: Kaoru Lore (final!)   Kaoru Lore (final!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 9:07 am

SL Display Name: Kaoru Lore
Character Name: Kaoru Lore
Race: Nekojin.
Origin: Hosico City (Destroyed)
Occupation: Former member of the now extinct 'Green Seven' street gang.
Affiliation: Yokai - Realm Spawn
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Friendly and well mannered,but if wary of new people. especially criminals and gang members.

Positive Traits/Strengths:

- Loyal: Kaoru is very loyal to his friends and would never betray them willingly.
- Resistant to poison: Green nekos like Kaoru have a natural resistance to poisons and toxins due to their homelands toxic environment.
- Kind: Despite his upbringing Kaoru was always known to be particularly kind and merciful and is very protective of people he takes a liking too, even to his own detriment.

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

---- Cold: Green nekos like Kaoru are very susceptible to the cold and struggle to function properly in it.
---- Stubborn: Kaoru is slow to change his ways and ideas on things.
---- Loner: Kaoru struggles to make new friends.
---- Violent Tendancies: Kaoru is quick to resort to violence. coming from a city where the blade was law,     Kaoru doesn't hesitate to fight.

---- Friendship: Kaoru likes to surround himself with trusted friends and companions.
---- Power: Kaoru likes to feel like he has dominion over things or places.
---- Entertainment: Kaoru likes being entertained by things or people and feels most at home in smoke filled bars and clubs.
---- Toast: Kaoru likes toast. a lot.

Dislikes:

---- Kitsunes: Culturally Green Nekos like Kaoru have always harbored a distrust and dislike of Kitsunes.
---- Brutality: Kaoru knows when somebody is beaten or defeated. and frowns upon 'going to far' with somebody.
---- Necromancers: Kaoru  has a deep disdain for necromancers and will shun them at all times.
----Being Ignored: Kaoru is used to getting what he wants or being listened too and reacts badly to being ignored.

Fun Facts/Quirks:

----- Has an affinity for the colour red as it was used as a sign of rank in his home city.
---- Can be influenced by the powers of necromancery despite not being undead.
---- Likes brushed cotton and ornate chests and boxes.
---- Can taste poison in blood.
----- Takes great pride in custom and ornate weapons, and has great respect for people who carry them.
----- Sometimes gets a strange urge to bite people.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personal Inventory:

----Cat Treats: Kaoru never leaves home without them!
----Wallet: Kaoru always has some pennies with him.
---- Hosico Long Sliver: An ornate fighting knife with a straight 8 inch blade and bayonet lug. the blade has had its serrated teeth filed down to  allow a quick stabbing and slashing action at the cost of its damage potential. its ornate hilt holds the inscription 'Kao' Slasher'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:

Non-combat Abilities:
Healer: Kaoru is very good at medical procedures and battlefield triage. [Healing for a total of one heavy a day (9 minors = 3 Moderates = 1 Heavy)]

Basic Tech Knowledge: Kaoru can repair and modify basic technology such as projectile firearms and blades and hack low security terminals and door locks, however lacks the knowledge to handle security locks and high tech equipment.

Combat Abilities:
----  Claws: Kaoru has sharp claws and can scratch people in fights!
---- Brawler: Life on the streets of Hosico has taught Kaoru how to fight using knives, pistols and sawn off shotguns. he is proficient in their maintenance, use and customization.

Bite: Kaoru has sharp fangs and can bite people in fights. [Claws and Fangs do Moderate Damage]

Combat weaknesses:

Weaknesses: Cold: Kaoru can't function well when hes cold. [1 tier extra damage from Ice damage]

Water: Kaoru hates water and will avoid exposure to it when possible.[1 tier extra damage from Water damage]

Dark Magic / Necromancery : Kaoru is particularly affected by Dark Magic.

Overwhelming Odds: Kaoru loses confidence in battle when alone against multiple enemies and is more likely to only defend himself over actually attacking.

Character Backstory:
Raised in the slums of Hosico Cities 7th District, Kaoru spend his early years in smoke filled bars, backstreet doctors surgeries and strip clubs. Both his parents died during the 3rd Great District war which left him orphaned and under the care of the local bars and gangs. before long he was pressed into joining Green 7, The seventh districts most notorious street gang and spent many years with them smuggling contraband and fighting local rival gangs. it was during this time that Kaoru learnt how to survive in the crowded streets and dark allies using quick wits and a sharp blade. while most information about the gang and its exploits have been lost. it is known that Kaoru survived the destruction of the city during the 4th and final Great District War. His current whereabouts and just how he survived its annihilation are unknown. rumors of dark magic and necromancery abound but nothing is certain.

Last edited by Kaoru on Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dansen'

Dansen'

PostSubject: Re: Kaoru Lore (final!)   Kaoru Lore (final!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 10:54 am

Good application so far, I would ask that if possible you further flesh out the weaknesses or at least add something to weaknesses in combat considering the damage of his claws and healing capabilities to even it out.

Many Thanks for this~
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

PostSubject: Re: Kaoru Lore (final!)   Kaoru Lore (final!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 3:48 am

hows that?
Back to top Go down
Dansen'

Dansen'

PostSubject: Re: Kaoru Lore (final!)   Kaoru Lore (final!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 1:10 pm

Well considering that you have added a few more weaknesses and I already pointed out that it was simply to make a balance of powers in that so I won't stop you from being passed nows~

Kaoru Lore (final!) Hazama__seal_of_approval_by_legochesser-d4z6scn
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Kaoru Lore (final!)   Kaoru Lore (final!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 4:40 pm

Information Update!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Kaoru Lore (final!)   Kaoru Lore (final!) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:59 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaoru Lore (final!)   Kaoru Lore (final!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaoru Lore (final!)
Page 1 of 1