Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Doggo uhh.... Thing? I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Doggo uhh.... Thing? I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Doggo uhh.... Thing? I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Doggo uhh.... Thing? I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Doggo uhh.... Thing? I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Doggo uhh.... Thing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krystal

Doggo uhh.... Thing? Empty
PostSubject: Doggo uhh.... Thing?   Doggo uhh.... Thing? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 11:18 am

**Rachel Abigail Laurence**

"*Picture of a note pad and a paw print*"

Rachel. A simple doggo from the lands up north... Far north, comes a dog like people the doggo lived with at one time in a small tiny farm like village called Icegar. Just to move away to the big city after joining the police force. Thats right! Who woulda knew there were more of the dog around?!? Well there IS! Just... Not in doggo's size, usually at least. Doggo is a copper pupper. Makes arrests here and there of the disorderly, though never too ruthless with it. The doggo is simply a big softy otherwise. NOW ON TO WHAT THE DOG LIKES! FOOD! Give doggo some food and the doggo will love you. Since that stuff is awesome! Just don't let doggo catch you stealing it... Kinda have to arrest people based on it. Doggo is rather self conscious though. Friendships always getting in the way of their secretive life. Always having been bullied around by the size and well... Yes... Gender... Since the doggo has one of those surprisingly! Which one? You'll probably never know, unless your very observant. As to why the doggo became a cop well? Easy enough to say it started with the bullying. Having a strive to not make things worse on the doggo and the others around the dog, Doggo thought it would be a good idea to have the authority to stop bullying all together. Weather it be mental or otherwise harmful, doggo is there to keep the peace!  

FRIENDSHIP

Someone trust worthy. Sweet, exciting even. Doggo does love the more talkative ones, since, you know... Doggo doesn't like talking. Then there is usually the ones that don't care about personal space. Doggo loves to hover around people rather as a  habit than a choice. Doggo does take up a lot of space after all..

ROMANCE
here is where you talk about what your characters are looking for in a romance.

Apparently doggo's relationship goals is hard to obtain. If not nonexistent. Doggo doesn't have a thing for showing what the doggo is and the dog defiantly doesn't have many chances around with other people either due to being a dog or someone scary, maybe even just big isn't something people like but, the dog is always just afraid to get told out about their secretive life the doggo tends to hold close or just unlucky around people.

ENEMIES

Blue skulls... Day 2 on the job as a new transfer and already attacked by baseball bat wielding masked maniacs! As they always say the first time is always the best impression. And they made a good one over the doggos conscious.

Hooligans: tend to be on the doggo's bad side as well, even if they aren't working for the blue skulls, sort of a reminder of the whole, strive to not bully deal. As well as the copper dog doesn't wanna actually beat anyone to the ground to get them to cooperate but doesn't necessarily have a choice with mean sadistic others.

OTHERS

Brownies are a cops new best friend... They keep off the doughnut jokes that way... SHHH Don't tell anyone you heard that!
Back to top Go down

Doggo uhh.... Thing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Additional Character Information :: In Character Connections-
Jump to: