Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Tristan Silvermoon I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Tristan Silvermoon I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Tristan Silvermoon I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Tristan Silvermoon I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Tristan Silvermoon I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Tristan Silvermoon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Briar

Briar

Tristan Silvermoon Empty
PostSubject: Tristan Silvermoon   Tristan Silvermoon I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 8:34 pm

Tristan Silvermoon

"There's always room for improvement"

Strong Silent type, tends to watch others and even watch OVER rare few.

FRIENDSHIP
Loyalty, Pride, Ambition and smarts is what is needed to catch the eyes of the wolf. Tristan prides himself on his skills with all aspects of himself thus he will not center himself around anything less. Those affiliated with his company also carry such aspects, minor to majorly, BUT dont get it twisted, Friends is a rare title to achieve with Tristan. It’s one thing to help a fellow citizen of Hajime and another to aid a Friend.

ROMANCE
Tristan Silvermoon is something of a King. He has build his company, setting up multiple branches of a billion dollar company all across the world. Humans and non humans alike have come to him in hopes of having a taste of all that he has to offer. This made the wolf gain a sense of pride, building an empire though he was a king without a Queen. Until he met Amai Tsukamoto. She quickly won his heart and his Trust. Becoming his very Queen and now stands as a physical beacon of his heart and soul.

ENEMIES
the wolf sees all as enemies until proven otherwise. He’s just good at hiding his true feelings and tends to do it often for the sake of Public Appearance..

OTHERS
Want to get in good with him? Talk business OR Become an employee to see the truth of the Silvermoon.
Back to top Go down

Tristan Silvermoon
Page 1 of 1