Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
!OOC Rules! I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
!OOC Rules! I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
!OOC Rules! I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
!OOC Rules! I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
!OOC Rules! I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

!OOC Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

!OOC Rules! Empty
PostSubject: !OOC Rules!   !OOC Rules! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 2:01 pm

----General Rules----

No Ageplay
Child avatars are not allowed in the sim. All characters, personality and physiology wise, are to be at least 18 years of age. We base out judgement of being 'Child-Like' based off the following from Linden Labs: "including whether an avatar has childlike facial features, is child-sized, has clothing or accessories generally associated with children, and whether, based on the circumstances, an avatar is speaking or acting like a child."

For the purposes of this sim, the minimum height for most humans and humanoid creatures (furries or any other avatars that stands on 2 legs) is 5 feet, 3 inches (1.6 meters), not including hair, shoes, ears, hats, etc. When it comes to petite avatars, we ask that they are brought before administration first. Petites while visiting are asked to wear an OOC title/titler.

Players Must be 18+
This merely follows Linden Lab's guidelines for Adult Rated Sims. If someone is upon sim and under the age of 18, please report such to Administration as quickly as possible so that this can be resolved.

If It's Not On Your Sheet, You Don't Have It
Abilities and powers which are used by your character MUST be on your sheet. If you do not put a power on your sheet but use it in combat, there will absolutely be a member of staff talking to you about such. It's not allowed to happen just because it is considered unfair to others which keep strictly to their sheets as well.

Be nice... At least Civil
We're all adults and you are expected to act like one. Admins will not interfere or moderate personal drama. However, if it is affecting the sim and can not be reasonably settled between the players, bring it to an admin.

Don't enter private locations without permission
This includes all private apartments. If its not yours and you're not invited in, do not go in. Please and thank you.

Please Be Original
You must be an original character. Any characters with a likeness to existing popular characters, such as an elf named Legolas or a half demon named Dante, will be denied. Be original! Have fun in making your character unique.

Keep OOC in IMs

No Sound Spam
[Sounds no longer than 2 seconds, not repeated]

Scenes may be voided with Administrative Approval

Nudity OOCly: No one cares
This is not a sex focused sim, although sexual activities and nudity may take place. Please bare in mind that if you are having sex in public, you may be interrupted.

No Metagaming, Powergaming or Godmodding
Metagaming: Use of knowledge gained OOCly, ICly.
Powergaming: Playing a god; cannot be hit, but hits hard. You have to lose sometimes.
Godmodding: Taking control of someone else's character.

Must be at least 5ft, 3 inches or 1.6 Meters

Please make sure that Avatars can fit through doors!

Avatars which look childish will get a warning from staff to change such. Please change what the Administrative member tells you is the problem within 24 hours or you will be asked not to play the characters.
---As an extension to this rule, the M3 head is not allowed on Petite figured female avatars! The reason for this is that it makes the avatar look VERY childish and we are keeping away from this in entirety. Thus, there must be a curvy physique to the female avatar using the M3 head.

----Roleplay Based Rules----
Joining roleplay
Wait for a round of posts before joining a scene
A clear, intuitive method of creating a character and joining the city.
Where do new players start? What opportunities do they have to interact? How easy is it for them to dive into the story?

Don't interrupt RP. Ask before joining scenes. See previous rule.

----Ability Rules----
Until a character sheet is approved, all characters [Including visitors] have no use of magical abilities. This includes all kinds of powers, be it aggressive or physical enhancement. If you do not have an approved character sheet, you are just another, average, everyday 18+ human walking within the city streets.

To go along with this, characters which do not have flying approved on their character sheet should not be seen flying. t breaks immersion of the Roleplay and the city itself. Thank you for understanding.

----Rental Rules----
Do not leave items rezzed outside your rental without permission.

If you go over prim limit, recieve a warning and have a 24 hour time limit to fix it.

Overdue rentals will be returned after 48 hours of not being paid.
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

!OOC Rules!
Page 1 of 1